Tuesday, June 18, 2013

         
             Hey, Katie Here! So, I writing because I've decided to redecorate my doll houses (I have 4 of them) ! So, I need Ideas Please comment and give me an idea for a theme for of the each rooms:

1: A room for a 17-18 year old girl

2: A room for a 14-16 year old girl

3: A room for a 10-12 Year old girl

4: A room for a 5-7 Year old girl

5: A room for a couple/parents

6: A bathroom

7: A living room

8: A kitchen

9: A teen boy's room

10: Office

Thank You!


2 comments:

  1. 1: A room for a 17-18 year old girl- Quite a grown up room with a slight bit of teen, maybe a blue or green theme.

    2: A room for a 14-16 year old girl- Im 14 and my room is red and Cream but it used to be purple. Bright colors!

    Yellow apple Crafts
    3: A room for a 10-12 Year old girl- Rainbow? a bit of every colour.

    4: A room for a 5-7 Year old girl- lots of pink and purple

    5: A room for a couple/parents- Some thing mature like a floral theme with maybe Grey and Baby blue colours?

    6: A bathroom- any colors, Black and white, wood and green, blue and white...

    7: A living room - Maybe white and wood, Gold and white, red,grey and Brown?

    8: A kitchen- Blue, yellow Green...

    9: A teen boy's room- different shades of blue

    10: Office- Black and White, Green and Cream...

    Thank You

    ReplyDelete