Tuesday, August 13, 2013

My Little Pony Equestria Girls Doll = BIG FAIL!

     Yesterday morning, I was browsing the news paper ads and came across these, My Little Pony Equestria Girls Dolls.  In my opinion, Hasbro should have stuck to JUST ponies. These doll look a little like Monster High Dolls. I think that's why they were made, for Hasbro to compete with Mattel's Monster High line of dolls.  I was never really a big fan of My Little Pony anyway (I've always thought the ponies were cute, but these are super UGLY!!!!) but, I think this is going TOO FAR! What do you think? Win or Fail? Creepy or Cute? Monster High knockoff? Would you let this doll come in to your home? 

Tell me in the comment section, Please!




Equestria Girls

1 comment:

  1. Those dolls i don't like yet these are cuteeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

    ReplyDelete